Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a copy of my records?

You may call our office and request a paper copy. Please allow 48 hours for copies to be made. You may come by our office at a convenient time for you to pick your records up. 

To have your records sent to another physician other than the one who referred you to Dr. Stanfield you will need to fill out the authorization form on the home page of this website. You can fax it back to us, drop it off or mail it in. Once we receive your authorization please allow up to 48 hours for the records to be sent.